Thursday, December 06, 2007

Let's end this fucking strike for the strippers, okay?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Seguimos a un mes de la huelga de los escritores de Estados Unidos,

Desde el 5 de Noviembre los miembros de la WGA han decidido parar labores, no presentarse a los sets de producción and that really freaks me out.

Por complexión robusta (i'm a chubby persona and i enjoy certain things that way) me molesta el hecho de que no hay nada en la televisión, sobre todo ahora que me encuentro de vacaciones.

Entiendo la causa de la huelga, apoyo en parte esta acción, si me encontrase en esa situación supongo que me manifestaría de ese modo pero fuck it, let's write some shit.

I need TV, i mean i have books and newschannels, and the fucking music but we all know that be at 4:00 am changing the channel wearing anything but boxers and a fucking tee shirt and waiting for meet the press is the best thing that can happen to the humanity.

Como lo leeí en The A.V. Club :

"Just give the writers what they want. TV without writers will be like watching VH1 while getting a lobotomy."

Rest my Case.

Just give them what they want, this is like a dude fighting with his lady because he is not getting some.


Escuchando: Edwin Starr - War

No comments:

Pages

About Me